THE INFO PRODUCT
DONE FOR YOU
STEP 1 HOW TO FIND YOUR NEW PROFITABLE BUSINESS MODEL
- Which industry to target to secure long term growth?
- Which segment of the market to choose based on your strengths?
- In which country to sell and operate?
- Which kind of customers to serve?
- How to pick the winning logo to be memorable on the marketplace?
- Which exact word by word slogan to use to build a strong brand, so that it becomes the preferred market choice?
- Which offers to create for them?
- Which innovations to bring to the marketplace to become a market leader?
- How to protect yourself from the copycats once your new business model is generating consistent cash flow?
STEP 2 HOW TO MAKE SURE THE PRODUCTS WILL “SELL THEMSELVES”
- Which pricing models to use to maximize profits?
- How to be seen as new and revolutionary by the market? And how to do it even if your content is not so innovative, to create a wave of new customers.
- Which content will sell and how to make sure the content is going to sell even if you never sold anything in the industry before?
- How to structure your info product to maximize your profit per unit?
- How to create your info product as fast as possible and with as little capital needed as possible?
- Upselling, Cross-Selling, Down-Selling, Packaging all done the right way.
STEP 3 MAKE MONEY NOW
- How to find real buyer leads, without having to invest in paid services at all?
- How to create your first product without having to spend thousands in tech and without any salarial mass?
- How to make sure your product becomes viral?
- How to make sure your product is leading to your clients wanting more of your other products and services? And without you having to pitch anything.
- How to establish relationship criteria for getting more referrals?
- Consultative advisory selling and how to do it effectively.
STEP 4 DUPLICATE TO DOMINATE
- How to build raving fans for your products or services?
- How to approach and find distributors?
- How to turn your clients into a sales force for you?
- How to grow your business without working more?
- How to attract, steal, keep, motivate and pay sales people so that they work only for you and even bring you leads from your competitors?
- Building a sales force the proper way.
- How to ensure your current and past clients buy again and again.
- Maximization and optimization of different aspects of your sales and marketing.